Rev. Elli Yokochi, MS
Elli is an energy healer, yoga instructor and modern day shaman. At her core she is an ambassador of love and light, now and forevermore. She passionate about alchemically transforming the Earth with LOVE by aligning people with their special magic and light.
Elli has a master’s and bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology from Marshall University and worked in the fitness industry for over 15 years. She is published in Medicine and Science in Sport and Exercise and Experimental Diabetes Research for her molecular biology research in type 2 diabetes and resistance exercise. She has always been dedicated to leading people to optimal health and wellness, and has touched hundreds of clients’ lives over the years. However, it was her personal healing journey that led her on a deeper spiritual path, and with the burning desire to help others heal fully, on every level of their multi-dimensional being.
As a collegiate athlete, Elli experienced multiple concussions which later led to more traumatic brain injuries, post-concussion syndrome and adrenal fatigue. She had to quit her job, couldn’t exercise or perform regular activities of daily living. Her fiery spirit and determination to fully heal, led her back to her core and soul mission of being a healer and light worker. She began a dedicated meditation practice, deepened and developed her own yoga practice, and dove into multiple healing modalities including acupuncture, cranio sacral therapy, neuro-feedback, zero balancing, chiropractic, and energy healing to name a few. During this time, she began to incorporate guided meditation and yoga with her cancer wellfit™ clients with beautiful, soul healing results. Eventually, the universe led her to complete an intensive 2 year energy healers training program with Penny Chang, BHSP and Serge Rascle, BHSP and an additional year long training program with Deborah and Jim Wray at the Gateway School of Shamanism. She has continued to invest in self- growth through additional trainings with Jonathan Goldman of the Essential Light Institute and business training at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY and Aphrodite University, the premier divine feminine mystery school
Additionally, Elli is an ordained priest through Sanctuary of the Beloved, order of Melchizidek, which is a service order committed to aid transformation of the planet and all therein. Becoming ordained is a conscious commitment to teach and heal through individual self-expression and unconditional love. This is something she has prepared for, not only in this lifetime, but throughout many lifetimes. www.sanctuaryofthebeloved.com
She has also received the 9 Rites of the Munay-Ki: the 9 shamanic great rites of the medicine way. Munay means “I love you,” and “be as thou art.” The Munay-Ki are the codes for the new human that heal us and transform our human energy field into that of “homo-luminous.” The prophecies of the Ancient Americas speak about a new human appearing on the planet.- one who lives free of fear and resides in his or her transcendent nature. These are powerful energetic transmissions.
I'm on a mission to share tools from my own journey, with my soul-mate clients through sacred ceremony, hands on healing, coaching, and intuitive guidance to align you with your most authentic soul expression and true power so you can make the biggest impact on the planet. I'm your wing-woman, soul sister, and biggest cheerleader. This relationship is a co-activating crystalline activation because we share a soul mission. And it's a BIG one. Nobody does epic shit alone. Let's start a movement!
I loves this work because it is the authentic expression of my soul. It allows me to spread as much love and magic as possible through my own heart and through each of yours. It is my deepest desire for all beings to experience that ecstatic bliss that comes from creating a life from the beautiful experience of true alignment with Source.
Are you ready to make some magic together?!
Education & Relevant Training
- MS, Exercise Science, Marshall University, 2006
- B.A. Exercise Science, Marshall University, 2004
- NSCA CSCS (Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist) 2004-2014
- Awakening the Healer Within, Healing Heart Space, Charottesville,VA (2 year) 2011-3013
- Ordained Priest, Sanctuary of the Beloved Order of Melchizidek, 2013
- Munay Ki Rites, Gateway School of Shamanism, 2013
- Gateway I series, Gateway School of Shamanism, (1 year) 2013-2014
- Manifest Your Vision, How to Create a Holistic Wellness Business, Omega Institute, NY 2013
- Heart Camp, Essential Light Institute, Jonathan Goldman, 2014, 2016
- RYS 200 hour, Power Vinyasa, Flydog Yoga, Charlottesville, VA 2015
- MBA Aphrodite University, Premier Divine Feminine Business Mystery School, 2015-2016
- Foundations of Tantra course + Initiation, Moksha Tantra Center, Seattle, WA 2017
Scientific Journal Publications
- Anjaiah Katta, FACSM; Kevin M. Rice, FACSM; Deborah L. Preston, FACSM; Sunil K. Kakarla, FACSM; Elli Yokochi, FACSM; J. Brandon Armstrong, FACSM; Eric R. Blough, FACSM. High Force Contraction-Induced Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase (MAPK) Signaling in the Rat Skeletal Muscle is Altered in Diabetes. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. November 2006; 38(11) Suppl 1:S9
- Katta, 1 D.L. Preston,1, S.K. Karkala, 1 S. Asano, 1 S. Meduru,1, S.P. Mupparaju,1 E. Yokochi,2 Kevin M. Rice, 1,3 D.H. Desai,3 E.R. Blough 1,3,4.Diabetes Alters Contraction-Induced Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase Activation in the Rat Soleus and Plantaris. Experimental Diabetes Research. 2008; 10.1155; article ID 738101